Sunday 22 July 2012

The eve of pill 3

I have had an amazing week! My sister in law delivered a new baby boy in the wee hours of the morning Thursday, and Saturday My sister delivered a new baby girl!! All mama's and babies are doing wonderful! I am so very thrilled for them! I have already been lucky enough to snuggle my nephew "Ervin", and will get the pleasure of meeting my sweet niece "Emily" in October when my sister comes home.  I absolutely cannot wait.  It was a great week!

Clomid Update: Ok so the last 2 days have been pretty good on a whole. Yesterday I had mega hot flashes, and today I am dizzy dizzy dizzy.  It just came on after supper. Strange, but if this gets me pregnant, it is so worth it.

On completely separate issues, today a small bird flew into our sliding glass door!! I heard a loud thunk on the glass, looked over and saw feathers floating everywhere. I went out onto the deck to investigate and saw the poor thing upside down, flapping one wing. It was pitiful looking :( I picked it up and it's head was rolling around, so I figured that it probably broke it's neck. It couldn't even chirp anymore, and just laid there looking at me trying to make noise. I held it until it made one last weak noise and closed it's eyes and went to heaven. It was so sad. I buried it in our flower bed. 
ANNNNDDD I cried. my eyes out. What else was I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment